Tuesday, May 16, 2023

What makes you trust astrology

 !!What makes you trust astrology!!

I did not believe in astrology until the 28th year of my life. I was doubting how we can divide so many crore people into only 12 signs or 27 Nakshatras! Many people with the same sign or Nakshatra have different lives. I was not aware of the other finer divisions of the zodiac sign and Nakshatras.

1-    1- One day, a friend, who used to learn computer courses from a local institute, took my birth details and prepared my horoscope with an installed software on the computer used by him. It was full of some predictions based on planets’ position in certain houses and signs. I was in a fix how can this computer know my general tendencies, nature, and even my ailment? This was my first inclination toward astrology.

Later, I found an old copy of my horoscope at my village home. It was made by a Pandit from Banaras City. He had predicted my inclination against marriage and my intense spiritual desires. It increased my faith in astrology and I started reading it.

2-    2- Later, during my astrology studies, I came across an astrological combination. According to this, if the lord of the fifth house of the horoscope is situated in the sixth house in a female constellation, then the person marries his maternal uncle's daughter. While such an act is considered very reprehensible in North India. Because the maternal uncle's daughter is a sister.

-        Some time ago, a boy from a respected upper caste community of my village had eloped with his own maternal uncle's daughter and had a love marriage. I had the horoscope of that boy. I immediately looked into his horoscope and to my surprise, this yoga was exactly as it was in his horoscope. Later I found three more cases similar to this, out of which one eloped with his maternal aunt's (मोसी) daughter and got married. While in two other cases, they had immoral relations for a long time, but their attempts to get married were unsuccessful. One of them had a relationship with the daughter of a maternal uncle who was adopted from a village relation instead of a real maternal uncle. (In my astrology studies, I found that apart from blood relations, adopted relations also work.) Let me remind you again that this type of relationship is highly condemnable in North India. It was a matter of thought for me how a man becomes helpless in front of a strong destiny. The boy who had married his maternal uncle's girl felt very remorseful for this. For a long time, he remained boycotted from his family, environment, and society.

Before applying this astrological yoga, you must understand one or two things. One is that many astrological classifications are disputed and there are differences among them. One of them is also that of which constellation is female and which is male in nature. Two or three opinions are available in this regard and I do not find even one of them perfect for predictive astrology. In this regard, I have identified some Nakshatras, but the nature of some is still mysterious. The full effect of this astrological yoga is only when strong Venus or the lord of the seventh house directly relates to the first, fourth, or sixth house.

I understand that astrology is such a method of knowledge that was once at its peak and after that it declined due to some reasons and the astrology available to us today is impure and vitiated. It is a downward-oriented branch of knowledge and not an upward-oriented one like science. We associate it with religion and miracles and perhaps that is why scientific-minded people are not interested in its study. It is a science that studies the effect of cosmic forces on our subconscious mind and our actions. This is not a magical science. Not every planetary position needs to be capable of predicting. Some situations become such that they create confusion, and some are beyond our understanding.

3-    I have a close friend. He shares everything with me. He had relations with four virgin girls, two of whom he also had sex with. It was the first sexual intercourse of those girls and he also gave satisfactory proofs to prove it before me. There were many similarities in the horoscopes of these two girls. He also sexually molestation with other two girls but could not have sex while the girls were ready for it. One of them herself used to talk to do this and all the circumstances of their meeting were favorable. But his horoscope was somewhat different from those two girls. This made me want to know more in this regard that certain astrological points for first intercourse point towards a certain person. After this, I talked to some of my friends, my astrology clients, and newly married couples in this regard and collected horoscopes of some couples who were definitely partners of first intercourse. From their study, I found that at least five or six astrological points agree with each other which is necessary for this work as I found in my friend’s case. From this, I am of the firm conclusion that for the first intercourse, that is happening with mutual consent the partner is predetermined. I have not even a single case of loss of virginity by force (rape). So, I cannot say anything about this.

4-    Apart from this, I know some such astrological planetary periods and planetary transits which definitely make a person unwell. Which can be a simple illness, accident, or even death. I cannot tell for sure what will happen because my astrological knowledge is not that much.

5-  5-   Snake biting is not a rare phenomenon. We can know the possibilities for it with the help of astrology. There are some astrological combinations of planets’ positions but one of them works in a decisive manner that is given in ‘Prashna Marg’. It is applicable only when some other combination is present in the horoscope. One of my articles in this regard has been published in Modern Astrology, a magazine published in Bangalore. You can read it on my blog by going to this link and making known the combination for snake biting.

https://pragyapath25.blogspot.com/search?q=snake+biting+an+astrological+analysis

-         ‘Parivesha’ is a sub-planet derivate from the position of the Sun. The Author said if the longitude of Parivesh falls in the ascendant, snake biting is the result.

-         The Navamsa sign of Parivesha* surely falls in the trine signs from ascendant or Navamsa. It can aspect ascendant from the seventh house so we should consider this house also. The seventy-five percent aspect of the planet goes to ascendant from the tenth house. So, it must be considered in the case of middle and long life spans.

-        I was startled by the twin brothers’ case; one died of snakebite in childhood and the other is still in good condition. Both of them had the same ascendant but the Navamsa ascendant was different. In the case of the boy who died, this yoga was implemented from Navamsa Lagna. Apart from this, I have studied many such incidents and found that in each and every case this yoga is true.

6-   6-  Some time ago one of my relatives gave birth to a daughter and got me to note the time. I made the horoscope of the girl child and informed them that there is a slight error in the birth time of the girl child, it should be around 40 seconds less or more. He accepted it and said it was more than about 40 seconds. I was fully conscious at the time of delivery and my attention was on the watch, but on what basis are you saying this? I told them that I decided based on the gender of the child because at the time you told me earlier there was no possibility of female gender birth at that place, that time favored male gender.

Yes, the sex of the child is determined according to the odd-even nature of the Navamsa-Dwadasamsa ascendant. It is the twelfth division of the Navamsa ascendant and counting must be done from the Navamsa ascendant itself. I am sure for this combination, if the Navamsa ascendant is odd in nature but for the even Navamsa I am a little confused in the application of the rule.

It changes continuously at a time interval of almost one minute according to the zodiac sign and place. But to know this, the accuracy of birth time up to the level of seconds and accurate coordinates of a particular place is necessary. Here the second problem is how to define the time of birth. In normal delivery, the birth process may be a bit long, so the coming out of the whole body the coming out of the head, or the appearance of the genitals is considered as the time of birth. The delivery process is done in a few seconds by operation, there is not much problem there. This is a research issue that is currently beyond my reach.

7-    Elections for some states within India were proposed in November 2023 and the election campaign was at its peak. I had made predictions of all the states using the method invented by me and had predicted that the government of the opposition party was going to be formed in all the states proposed in these elections. At the same time, my friend had come from Jabalpur and in the discussion with him, I said that this time the government can change in Madhya Pradesh. I was seeing some changes in the present government and at the time of the elections, my feeling was that the government is changing. My friend strongly opposed this and said that I have done many tours (business related) and from conversations everywhere, I have found BJP to be leading. I immediately noted the time of his statement and did an astrological test to see if what he said was true or false. Yes, the truth of something suddenly said can be tested through astrology. After examining the horoscope of that time, I found that this statement was proving to be true and it was proved to be true when the election results came. Governments changed everywhere except MP. Although the successful former Chief Ministers who had been established for many years were replaced by the party, it was beyond my imagination. This doesn't usually happen so I didn't pay attention to this point.

Now let us talk about how the truth of a statement can be determined through astrology. Examining the second house of the horoscope indicates about it. Observe if any auspicious planet is situated in the second house, then see if the lord of the second house is situated in the sign owned by any auspicious planet (Venus, Jupiter, and Sun), then consider the aspect of auspicious and inauspicious planets on it, now see in the Navamsa chart whether it is situated in an auspicious sign and influenced by auspicious planets.

Now take the Navamsa sign of the second house according to the Sripati system. Check here whether any auspicious planet is situated on this zodiac sign, and whether the lord of this sign is situated in any auspicious sign in the Navamsa chart itself.

If all the above-mentioned astrological points are under auspicious influence, then it is true for sure. This has been experienced many times by me. Further, solidify the conclusion by examining the Vedic Trimsamsa chart (D-30) like the Navamsa chart.

7-    8Horary astrology is a branch of predictive astrology. It focuses on a particular or few questions alone that the client wishes to know about and an astrologer answers them based on the horoscope prepared according to the time of the question. I live in a village and there are many cases of missing or stolen goods.

According to the rules of astrology, if the Ascendant, Moon, Lord of the Ascendant, and Arudha Ascendant and their Navamsa are in fixed signs, then the goods are kept at home only, and there is no theft. Someone from the house must have kept it somewhere. This is hundred percent true as I have seen in so many cases. Even two factors out of the four mentioned above in such a position indicate the thing is at home itself. The problem arises when these factors are situated in mixed nature signs. As in the Rasi chart, it is at the fixed sign and occupied movable sign in Navamsa. Here astrologer has to estimate the strength of his lord and has to take the support of many other astrological Yogas and now there are full chances of making mistakes. Because there is no definite and correct scale available to calculate the strength of planets. Calculating it in a comparative manner, which one among two is stronger is a much more difficult task, often leading to confusion.

So, Vedic astrology is not a fake branch of knowledge, it is true as I have experienced in so many cases. There are so many other things related to astrology I have not described here because the answer has become a bit long.

From these things, I can guess that many big events in our lives are fixed even if we are not able to know them with the help of present astrological knowledge. The study of astrology further strengthened my understanding of Advaita Vedanta. So, I trust astrology.

The aim of Vedic culture has been always enlightenment or knowing the absolute. If it is a matter of lifestyle or developing a branch of knowledge or even means of entertainment (music) all the life-related fields are developed in such a way that they prove helpful in the process of enlightenment. ‘सा विद्या या विमुक्तये’ means that true knowledge leads to salvation is the main motive behind developing any branch of knowledge of Vedic culture. The motive of Rishis to develop Vedic astrology is only to know the system of the cosmos in a particular way that highly influences creatures of the earth. It shows our integrity with the cosmos. We are not separate from each other and from the universe. You can realize it deeply with the help of astrology. How are the existence and behavior (motion) of other planets regulating the behavior (motion, tide, etc.) of Earth, so the important part of human life is also regulated by the cosmos as we are an integrated part of it. It strengthens the philosophy of ‘Advaita’. We are all the same and not separated. Realize the truth with the help of astrology. Secondly, it can read the subconscious mind of a native in a better way which is much more useful in deciding the way of life at crucial stages. Nowadays we are using astrology as a mean standard of materialism.
--------------------------------------------------------------------Raghvendra Khare

No comments:

Post a Comment